We are also familiar with the various loan programs available to buyers and what it takes to get them approved in today's market. We can advise when it might make sense to opt for "seller financing."
- Provide an honest and candid assessment of your home's value
- Provide tips and insights on getting your home staged and ready to sell
- Protect your interests by helping you with the required disclosure paperwork and keep you on track with contract deadlines
- Promote your home through the MLS (multiple listing service), online advertising, open houses, word-of-mouth, and other avenues to get your home sold in the least amount of time for the highest possible price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to get the best possible price and terms for your needs.
- Coordinate the sale of your home with park management, contractors, home inspectors, escrow officers and lenders.
- Scrutinize potential buyers to ensure the highest probability for loan approval and for park residency.
- Stay in touch with you to provide updates on showings, market activity buyer feedback.
- And most importantly, provide honest and ethical representation at all times.