Diane joined Progressive Housing in 2007 after a five-year career with Coldwell Banker and has risen to the ranks of our top producing agents. Her success is due in large part to her dedication and determination in protecting her clients’ interests, whether buyers or sellers. Not only does Diane know the mobile/manufactured home market, but she negotiates endlessly on their behalf to get them the best possible price. Call Diane for advice or guidance if you are thinking of buying or selling. Every sale works better with a solid strategy and the proper approach.
When you decide to work with Diane, you will receive services that exceed expectations. Not only does she want to earn your business, but she provides the same excellent service to all her clients, whether the home is worth $20,000 or $300,000.
Diane pledges to:
- Provide an honest and candid assessment of the home’s value and inform you of current market conditions.
- Manage the steps and processes of the sale.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Pre-qualify contracts for a smooth transaction. She knows what the lenders require for loan approval, and how the park managers qualify for tenancy.
- Stay in touch consistently so that you stay informed and play a role in the decision-making process.
- Provide ethical representation at all times with only your best interests in mind.